I WAS 27 WHEN I GOT A TATTOO THAT SAYS ‘WHOLE’…
I was at a coaching retreat in upstate New York and I walked, in the snow, to the studio to get the word inked on my right forearm. I’d had an epiphany on that trip. I had realised that I needed to love myself first and foremost, and that I needed to start my path to becoming whole, instead of searching for someone else to finally complete me. I even bought myself an engagement ring on that trip - I got committed to myself. 8 months later I married a narcissist.
My marriage turned out to be a version of almost every other relationship I’ve ever been in - except this time we said the vows and signed the contracts, so when the deluge of red flags became abuse, and the abuse became unbearable, when I was so exhausted that I was literally falling asleep at the wheel, I didn’t just pack up, move on and download Tinder. I dug in, did the work and asked myself why?
Why are these guys besotted with me one minute and bored the next?
Why do I have to try so hard to get someone - my husband - to love me?
Why is nothing I do ever good enough?
Why am I so afraid to be alone?
Why does this keep happening?
And so began my journey to discovering codependence. The reason I kept repeating these same old patterns - not just with men, but in work, and with friends and family - is because I’m codependent (now recovering). Amongst other things that means: I’m a chronic people pleaser, I over-give love, money and time, I attract dysfunctional and abusive relationships, I then stay in those relationships, trying to make them work, for too long.
I didn’t want that to be my life any more, so I developed my system for codependent recovery: Lovingly Fierce
A PRACTICAL, STEP BY STEP, REAL WORLD GUIDE TO RECOVERING FROM CODEPENDENCY AND CLAIMING YOUR LIFE BACK WITH CONFIDENCE
Lovingly Fierce is for you if you…
• Over-give your time, energy, money and love
• Feel resentful when your efforts aren’t adequately returned or acknowledged
• Commit hard and fast to situations that are not good for you
• Think you can take care of people better than they can take care of themselves
• Manipulate and control with kindness
• Struggle to speak your truth because you fear other people’s reactions
• Exhaust yourself trying to make everything perfect - but it’s never quite enough
• Struggle to identify your own feelings and look to others for how you should feel or react
• Identify as an empath, intuitive, people pleaser, rescuer, fixer or highly sensitive - who often feels overwhelmed, over worked and under appreciated
ONLY £150 TODAY - 3 PAYMENT OPTION AVAILABLE BELOW
Lovingly Fierce will help you to:
• Understand what codependency is and where it comes from
• Learn why you keep attracting the same kinds of draining / abusive / toxic relationships and situations into your life
• Begin the feeling + healing process - learning to identify and feel your own feelings so you can heal from codependency
• Validate yourself - no more looking to others for your sense of self worth
• Stop the urge to be so controlling of everyone and everything in your life
• Manage and reduce overwhelm and compassion fatigue
• Honestly and confidently communicate want you want and need
• Discover a whole new way to live your life - one that is clear, fulfilling and energy-giving instead of confusing and draining
7 Module Workbook
The 7 core modules of Lovingly Fierce are delivered in a digital workbook that you can download and study at your own pace
Audio versions of the workbook will be added very soon - for those of you who love to listen!
Each module contains practical homework to practice and build on the last module’s work
Modules include: Understanding Manipulation + Control, Feeling + Healing, Identify + Validate and Clear Communication
6 Bonus Modules
Each bonus module focusses on one super practical area to support your recovery journey
Modules include: Scheduling + Structure, Dealing with Compassion Fatigue and Essential Support
5 Guided Meditations
Short, easy, effective guided meditations to get you grounded, back into your body and back to focussing on yourself
Perfect for beginners and experienced meditators alike
Listen anywhere any time - as and when you need them
Meditations include: Self Meditation, Heal Meditation and Lovingly Fierce Meditation
PLUS: My top meditation tips to put you at ease if you’re new to meditating
OR REGISTER FOR THE 3 PAYMENT OPTION BELOW
When do I receive all the course materials? Right away. You get instant access as soon as you’ve registered.
How much time will it take up? Lovingly Fierce is a self study course. You go at your own pace and start whenever you want. Each core module will take between 15 minutes - 60 minutes to read (they vary in length), then there is homework to do for a few minutes (or as long as you want to dedicate to it) each day. Bonus modules are shorter and will only take around 5-15 minutes to read and all meditations are less than 5 minutes each.
How long will it take me to complete the course? Again it’s up to you. But here’s my advice: this course is about true healing and recovery - so I’d rather you took your time with the materials and let it all sink and did the work as many times as you need, over several months. Like most things in life - you get out what you put in. Or as we say in recovery - it works if you work it ;)
How are the course materials delivered? This is an online course so when you register you’ll sign up for an account that will give you access to the Lovingly Fierce Member Hub where all your materials will be stored.
REGISTER FOR ONLY £150 TODAY - OR CHOOSE TO SPLIT YOUR PAYMENT INTO 3 EASY INSTALMENTS